Sunday, June 9, 2013

De-clutter your life!



I am a quilter and I love crafting. Over the years I have amassed quite a collection of fabric, buttons, scrapbooking supplies and more. When I enter my crafting room, I want to be able to focus my energy and time on creating. In other words, I want to spend as little time as possible searching for supplies and tools!

Having  a more functional, manageable space has been essential to my enjoyment. The wall to wall organization I put in place allows me to focus on creativity and get the project done in an efficient, streamlined manner.

What area of your life could benefit from de-cluttering and organization? The first step in taking control of your time, life and surroundings is identifying the disorder in your life that is holding you back.

Some of the benefits of an organized environment include a decrease in physical and emotional stress, increased efficiency and feeling good about your environment.

Life Tree  Personal Service provides face to face consultations in order to create a Home Organizing Plan of Action for your space.

Some of the spaces we can help you transform include:


   - Kitchen cabinets/drawers/pantries
    - Clothing, Linen, and other storage closets

    - Bedrooms

    - Bathrooms

    - Living rooms/Family rooms/Dens

    - Kids & Teens Rooms

    - Basements/Garages/Attics/Sheds/other storage areas

    - Home offices/Household Management workspaces

    - Filing Systems & Household Paperwork systems

    - Electronic Files

    - Family Calendars & Activity Charts

    - Hobby/Craft/Gift Wrapping areas

A Home Organizing Plan of Action outlines:

-Your goals for various areas of your home and life
-The action steps necessary to achieve your goals

Never underestimate the power of creating streamlined, organized, functional spaces!


http://www.lifetreepersonalservice.com


No comments:

Post a Comment