Saturday, June 8, 2013

Make immune system building "green smoothies" in seconds!


Make immune system building "green smoothies" in seconds!


I would be willing to guess that I am not the only one that could benefit from consuming more fresh fruits and vegetables. Eating healthy can be time consuming! The time it takes to chop, peel and cook fresh produce can make a drive through window or ready to eat meal look tempting.

I recently purchased a Nutribullet, which is a special blender with a high powered motor, that emulsifies fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and more into "green smoothies" in about 60 seconds. Now, I  tend to be a natural skeptic when it comes to items sold through infomercials, but I have become quite a fan of the Nutirbullet and want to share this discovery with my readers.

I do have a great juicer, which tends to hide away in the closet. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the juice it makes, but I tend to shy away from using it because of the preparation  and clean up time involved.

I have found the Nutribullet to be a time saving, convenient alternative to juicing, making it easier to make immune supporting, high nutrient smoothies!

One can be purchased for $100 at Bed, Bath and Beyond. In addition, they have a 20% off coupon you can get from their website (by signing up for their newsletter) @  Bed, Bath and Beyond.

You can also find great recipes to try on the Nutribullet's website  Nutribullet Recipes. 

The past couple of months, I have been drinking 1-2 nutriblasts per day. I use organic greens, goji berries, flax seeds and a variety of fruits and vegetables. I can honestly say that I have seen an increase in my energy level and overall well being.
If you decide to try one out, I would love hearing about your experience!


http://www.lifetreepersonalservice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment